Assistant Research Scientist
ClimateCrop Ltd. Israel is a plant biology company that uses cutting-edge technology to increase plant yield and tolerance to abiotic stresses. ClimateCrop Ltd. is starting an R&D center at C-CAMP, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bengaluru – 560065, Karnataka (INDIA), and seeking a highly motivated and skilled person with good experience in plant tissue culture and genetic modification to join our research team. This position offers an excellent and competitive opportunity for someone passionate about plant genetic engineering to contribute to crop improvement research and commercial product development. We invite applications from interested and skilled candidates purely on their specific merits without any discrimination of their background, gender, or community.
• Conduct experiments to construct plant expression plasmids, develop and optimize plant tissue culture methodology for diverse crops, and perform genetic transformation and regenerations of the transformed plants.
• Conducting gene editing experiments on plants using cutting-edge CRISPR techniques, including CRISPR/Cas12 or other gene-editing tools, screening and identifying successfully edited plants.
• Collect and analyze data, interpret results, and prepare reports, summaries, and presentations.
• Ph.D. in Plant Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, or a related field or master’s degree with several years of working experience in the relevant field.
• Proficiency in tissue culture techniques, including plant regeneration, transformation, and maintenance.
• Strong background and experience in plant gene editing technologies, including CRISPR/Cas12, CRISPR/Cas9, or other nucleases.
• Expertise in molecular biology techniques, such as DNA extraction, PCR, gene expression analysis, and cloning.
• Ability to deliver the results on or before time.
• Demonstrated ability to work individually or collaboratively in a team-oriented environment and contribute to multidisciplinary projects.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
Interested candidates can send their detailed CVs or resume to email@example.com